Tuesday 6 September 2011

It's been a while!

Hi everyone,

I would just like to apologise for not adding anything to the blog for a while.  You see things have been a little crazy here lately.  Hubby has had some surgery and had 2 weeks off recovering, and prior to and just after that we were all struck down with that nasty lurgy doing the rounds.  You know the high temperature, runny nose, blocked head, sore ears and that annoying cough one?  Well the 5 of us have had it twice lately and some of us are still suffering!

Add to that the fact that the owner of the house we live in has decided to sell, things have bee a little crazy while we try to find somewhere else to live.  As I am sure you can appreciate, any time I do happen to have during the day/night, tends to be when all my brain cells have stopped functioning, and my eyes literally wont stay open any longer, then it's bedtime.

So I do sincere apologise for not adding anything to my blog lately.  But please, bear with me.  We move house in about 17 days, and once we are settled and organised I promise I will add more recipes.

In the meantime, have a great few weeks, and cook lots!

XX Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment