Saturday 30 July 2011

Creamed rice & Orange Cake

Afternoon everyone,

I have a new addiction....homemade Creamed Rice!  I used to be a tinned creamed rice girl all the way, until a good friend of mine mentioned she makes it in the slow cooker!!!!  I was so surprised, not to mention intrigued, because I had never thought of using the slow cooker for desserts.  Well, now I have and I have to say it is SOOOO easy and the creamed rice is to die for!! (Well I think so anyway!)  So thanks Mandy, I thought I would add it to the blog for everyone to have a go at.  For those of you I am friends with on facebook, you would have noticed the discussion creamed rice created the other night.  It was hilarious, so that is the other reason I thought I would share it with you.  It seems a lot of people (Sam ;-)) have never had it before, and I for one dont want them missing out for a day longer! Lol.  So I hope you enjoy. let me know what you think.  Oh and it also works well with rice milk!
Yummmmmmmo!!!

Fiona :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment